Saturday, February 19, 2011

Because I feel that this thing has no necessity to follow everyone to excessively carry on confrontation or attestation


Tang Jun:Say with it to is a response to rather say that I give it a summary, among past few months I am to remain mum, because I feel that this thing has no necessity to follow everyone to excessively carry on confrontation or attestation, but can not have never handed over to treat.I believe that the many people also really pays attention to, I does a summary thing for this matter and puts it to the tiny Bo, because I think that the person that see tiny Bo may be a little bit more and tell them what kind real Tang Jun is a .Specially I emphasized at that time of is a career that I persued doctored for five years in Japan, why I will want to get hold of a Doctor is diploma, I also know that the gold content of this Doctor is diploma isn,t very high, but I want to emphasize 1:00 be, I not is depend Doctor is diploma once showed off city to acquire wealth and acquired honor and acquired any so-called position, I just say to hope to pass such a diploma, give me five years bitter pain study hard a book, frequently the work Jian learns 1 to requite, this is the most important purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment