Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let I most move of is I study abroad in Japan


Reporter:The matter moved most ?
Tang Jun:Let I most move of is I study abroad in Japan, my Doctor tutor is called plank Cang text loyalty of, this affairs after coming out, don,t know as well because who delivered mail for him, confirm Tang Jun toward him is be not once stay to learn there at you.Come from me consumedly the idea anticipate, plank Cang text loyalty gave me very tall 1 to evaluate, the evaluated to a little bit outrun me at that time over there of actual performance.He says that I am that one is very very excellent, very diligent, very outstanding once announces a lot of students of theses as well, I was diligence very but talk not ascend outstanding, because I leave Japan is have relation with he, because he and I took place some antinomies, I am very dissatisfied to him, he is also very dissatisfied to me.But after leading for 20 years, when people inquire about his Tang Jun, he is on the contrary to face the public with a kind of tone that affirms very much to speak favorably very much, this lets I very very of touched, I feel that this is what I ten thousand ten thousand didn,t thought of, and definite I am also sorry and ashamed.I want and take a certain meaning of an academic degree top is also want prove I at don,t waste for University of Nagoya studying abroad of five yearses, or a certain meaning up also tell the plank Cang text loyalty me to leave you here, I can also acquire me desirable of, plank Cang text loyalty but outward this kind of public of evaluation, really let I very very of touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment